Sunday, June 20, 2010

Where or where have I been???

Well work has kept me very busy! I have to say I got all my christmas hats knit and even one for my boss! Which I was surprised and honored to do! He said "it was like he sat right next to me while I knit it for him, exactly what he wanted". I love it when a project is appreciated!

Niece's loved the hats also, my son and his buddy wanted one. So of course I did one for each in gray and red for Josh, my son Brandon got gray and blue. Husband and Josh's girlfriend now would like one.....hubby's is almost done and Josh's girlfriend's will be next.

2 more to do for my sister and daughter.......can we say I've done 9 1/2 already....yeah me!

I've also completed some really cool crochet dish cloth's so spring like in colors. Cool lime with a raspberry stripe. Looks so fresh and just makes you want to wash dishes.....or at least display it for a lovely splash of color.

I've completed a knitted off white dish towel, this takes a bit longer to complete, so I'm thinking of using the pattern from the crochet dish cloth to make a matching hand towel...might be too thick but nothing gained nothing ventured right...?

Wow just reading all I've done recently no wonder I've not blogged in awhile....I have at least 4 UFO's to complete....today looks like a good day to work on them. Out in the shade of my beautiful Maple tree....after the mowing is done :(

Almost forgot!! I knit my first pair of footies!! I finally figured out socks are not hard to do! They are not perfect, but they are for me to keep my feet cozy this winter. Now that my son seen them he would like some nice wool socks...better get knitting huh....I see 2 pairs coming to him for christmas...dang it's just around the corner too!

Everyone have a super day and I'll be back with some photos of my finshed projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment